Friday, July 30, 2021

A Brief Introduction


Greetings weak existences, I am The Muscle Wizard, Chairman of The Evil Wizard Committee For Public Unsafety, and also a digital artist.

This blog essentially will act as my portfolio that will slowly fill with indescribably awesome images taken from a mind that has traversed dimensions that cannot be put into words or sounds made by human lips.

Right now, it's empty, but I'm working on a piece right now, and I'll put it up once it's done in a few billion cycles of my chained pain dimension.

Once a week is up and the bell tolls for the ruination of the pitiful planet of Ulzactrosyn XII, my new Reddit account will be able to post on relevant subreddits, so I'll put stuff up there too.

See you all then.

- The Muscle Wizard

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Brief Introduction

Greetings weak existences, I am The Muscle Wizard, Chairman of The Evil Wizard Committee For Public Unsafety, and also a digital artist. Thi...